10.7.06

Émilie Simon

O videoclipe (link para quem tem Quicktime) é um tanto funéreo, mas, mesmo assim, muito fofo! Uma coisinha, assim, A Noiva Cadáver - filme esse, não muito por acaso, dublado pela amada e maravilhosa Ester Elias -, sabe... A mimosíssima letra, para os que fizerem download acompanharem, é:
"I want to buy you flowers,
it's such a shame you're a boy,
but when you are not a girl
nobody buys you flowers.

I want to buy you flowers,
and now I'm standing in the shop.
I must confess I wonder
if you will like my flowers.

you are so sweet and I'm so alone.
oh darling, please
tell me you're the one.
I'll buy you flowers,
I'll buy you flowers
like not other girl did before.

you were so sweet and I was in love.
oh darling, don't tell me
you found another girl.
forget the flowers,
because the flowers
never last for ever
never last for ever
never last for ever,
my love."

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Anônimo disse...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»